BY: Stacey Pisani
Environment / Food Safety / Kestrel Management News / Quality / Safety / Technology Enabled Business Solutions
Comments: No Comments
The AirWorks 2018 Conference is focused on the growing commercial drone industry and how developers, partners, and operators can work to reshape the global economy with drones. This year, Kestrel Management will be teaming with Union Pacific Railroad to talk about our experience and lessons learned from managing industrial-scale drone programs.
October 30 – November 1, 2018
Kestrel Presentation: Bringing Your Drone Program to Scale: Lessons Learned from Going Big
Thursday, November 1 at 11:00 a.m.
Rachel Mulholland, Kestrel Management Consultant, Industrial UAS Programs
Edward Adelman, Union Pacific Railroad, General Director of Safety
This presentation will discuss the risks and opportunities associated with building an industrial drone program and share some of the lessons learned from our experience. We’ll discuss common questions, including the following:
- What does it take to build an industrial drone program?
- How can UAS technology fit into your current business model?
- What challenges can occur with fleets of certified remote pilots and unmanned vehicles?
- How do you ensure you operate in compliance with FAA regulations?
- What are some common pitfalls to avoid and best practices to incorporate into your program?
Why You Should Attend
If you currently have a drone program or are looking to implement one, this event is for you!
- Attend sessions focused on the industry track most relevant to your business: construction, energy, agriculture, public safety, infrastructure
- Network with companies that are on the forefront of enterprise drone adoption
- Get a preview of the latest drone technologies
- Receive hands-on training from experienced industry leaders and instructors