Kestrel uses a training-based approach to our projects, involving both management personnel and operations employees who are actively engaged in developing and implementing procedures, programs, work instructions, etc.
We provide educational training on individual programs and/or regulatory requirements, implementation training for employees on how to execute programs and systems, internal auditor training, and train-the-trainer programs.
EHS Course Offerings
Kestrel offers a number of standard public training courses in OSHA HAZWOPER, DOT General Awareness, and Advanced RCRA to help personnel who are working with chemicals, hazardous waste, or onsite emergency management activities meet OSHA, DOT, and EPA requirements. In addition, we can create custom courses related to EHS, quality, or business/operational issues to meet the needs of individual organizations.
Food Safety Training
Kestrel provides food safety training to support ongoing performance. Our training can range from a one-hour webinar to eight-hour seminars over the course of several days on a variety of topics, including the following:
- FDA Compliance to FSMA, GMP, Building Requirements, Hazard Analysis and Preventive Controls:
- HACCP/Preventative Controls
- Foreign Supplier Verification
- Food Safety, Security and Defense – Intentional Adulteration Program
- Qualified Operator and FDA Inspection Readiness Program
- Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food
- FDA Request for Information Readiness
- Crisis Management and Emergency Response
- GFSI Overview – BRC, FSSC22000, IFS and SQF:
- GFSI Scheme Selection
- GFSI Certification Body Selection
- Food Safety Management System Strategy and Planning
- HACCP, Internal Auditor Certified Training, 5-S for Food Safety, Root Cause Analysis and Corrective and Preventive Action
- Facilitation and Development of the Management Review Process
- Inspection and Audit Readiness
- FDA/GFSI Building Inspection and Commissioning
Having a system that records employee training is critical to compliance, especially to ensure policies, procedures and work instructions are followed. Kestrel’s information management systems allow for the centralized implementation, management, tracking, scheduling, assignment, and analysis of organizational training efforts through our training/learning management module.