A wider reaching global supply chain exposes our food—and those companies within the food supply chain—to increased risk. Kestrel Management is an independent consultancy that helps companies manage operational risks, achieve food safety regulatory and certification standard requirements, and realize sustained business value.
Focused on Business Results
Led by a team of senior consultants averaging over 25 years of hands-on experience, Kestrel understands the food industry and the increasingly complex world in which companies operate across the food supply chain. Our industry experts:
- Provide an in-depth understanding of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI)
- Offer guidance in evaluating food safety certification requirements
- Are certified in FSSC22000, BRC, IFS and SQF, and as Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) trainers
- Assist companies in fulfilling the compliance requirements of the benchmarked standards:
- IFS International Featured Standards
- SQF Institute
- BRC Global Standards
And our capabilities and expertise go well beyond food safety compliance and certification. We work with organizations to structure and implement comprehensive solutions that allow them to better manage their quality, environmental, safety, and security risks; operate more reliably; and realize sustainable and profitable growth.
- Compliance Assurance
- Food Safety Certification & Compliance
- Information Management Suite
- Management Systems
- Process, Program, and Project Improvement