Areas of Expertise: PPE hazard assessments, chemical inventories, Safety Data Sheets, database management, safety programs (e.g., Lockout/Tagout, confined space entry, fall protection), EHS training, EHS management systems, safety audits
Education/Certifications: B.S. in Occupational & Environmental Safety & Health, Environmental Safety emphasis, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
As a Kestrel Consultant, Rob provides technical support, project management assistance, and consulting oversight on a variety of environmental, health & safety (EHS) and information technology (IT) projects. He possesses a strong knowledge of industrial safety procedures, and works with Kestrel’s team to ensure that work product meets or exceeds client, professional, and/or regulatory standards.
In his role at Kestrel, Rob assists industrial clients with the following:
- Performing EHS compliance program assessment, development and standardization
- Implementing follow-up corrective actions and providing associated EHS training to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Assessing, implementing and auditing EHS management systems and programs
- Applying quality and process improvement methods and tools
- Identifying opportunities for integrating IT into solutions to further improve clients’ business productivity and efficiency
Rob brings a strong environmental and safety background and a willingness to take on technical challenges to every client project. His experience has included projects involving reviewing and verifying PPE hazard assessments; conducting chemical site inventory reviews; updating Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and formatting databases; designing and implementing Lockout/Tagout, confined space entry, and fall protection procedures and programs; assisting with EHS training; conducting EHS management system process checks; and performing worksite safety audits.