Kestrel’s team approach allows us to bring diverse backgrounds, qualifications, and experience to provide third-party oversight and regulatory enforcement support. We have experience and success with regulatory enforcement-driven projects that require skills in regulatory strategy, negotiations, expert analysis, presentations and testimony—and, equally important—trust and relationship building.
Kestrel provides clients and legal counsel with technical support for a variety of environmental litigation issues and have extensive experience working with sites where multiple potentially responsible parties are involved. We have with many clients and projects where work is done under privilege and confidentiality requirements, at the request of counsel, to bring closure to environmental enforcement and regulatory issues.
Kestrel’s services include the following:
- Regulatory strategy development, closure, and No Further Action (NFA) support
- CERCLA / RCRA / TSCA compliance
- Cost recovery and allocation support
- Consulting expert support
- Expert witness support and testimony
- Third-party audits and oversight
- Regulatory agency negotiations