Mobile forms and technology make completing checklists of almost any type easier and faster in the field. For management, mobile technology takes things a step further by creating operational efficiencies:
- Provides central management of inspection schedule, forms, and other requirements.
- Increases productivity through reductions in prep-time and redundant/manual data entry.
- Improves data access/availability for reporting and planning purposes.
- Allows data to be submitted directly and immediately into the system so it can be reviewed, analyzed, etc. in real time.
- Creates workflow and process automation, including automated notifications to allow for real-time improvements.
- Allows follow-up actions to be assigned and sent to those who need them.
- Integrates with the overall compliance IMS for a comprehensive view of compliance status.
Kestrel’s mobile forms allow employees to quickly and easily complete forms from a mobile device—without logging in—from daily inspections (e.g., forklifts) to near-miss information as it is happening. Any daily form/checklist can be turned into a mobile form. Mobile forms allow the company to:
- Easily send information to the system to run additional workflows or data tracking.
- Provide access to forms at multiple levels; assign forms down to an individual location.
- Customize forms to match existing company forms, processes and procedures.
- Create opportunities for real-time data analysis.
- Complete forms/checklist from mobile device without logging in.
- Capture data immediately and submit it into a secured system for further attention or processing.
- Create alerts and notifications when forms are submitted.