A management system is the framework that enables companies to achieve their operational and business objectives. The connection between management systems and compliance is vital in avoiding recurring compliance issues. In fact, reliable and effective regulatory compliance is commonly an outcome of consistent and reliable implementation of a management system.
Kestrel assesses, designs, implements, and improves integrated management systems to create improved risk management and form the basis for continual operational and business improvement.
Kestrel principals were involved with pioneering management systems development and assessment methods as early as 1980, with the development and multi-site application of compliance assurance and tracking tools. This early experience has provided the Kestrel team with in-depth knowledge of the underlying management systems principles and theories in practice today.
It is this experience with integrated/aligned management systems that provide the basic “blocking and tackling,” which allows for effective analysis and improvement when it comes to our clients’ compliance assurance and ongoing sustainability.
Integrated Management System Pioneers
Our management systems services include:
- Assessment of current operating business policies, procedures, and practices
- Design, deployment, and optimization of management systems (aligned, integrated, or standalone)
- Quality (e.g., ISO 9001)
- Environment (e.g., ISO 14001)
- Food safety (e.g., FSC 22000)
- Employee safety/health (e.g., ISO 45001, OHSAS 18001)
- Process safety management
- Disaster recovery/business continuity
- Training programs
- Performance measurement and metrics
- Certification readiness
- Supply chain process conformance validation and verification