Kestrel’s compliance management module allows companies to effectively resource regulatory compliance needs— even without dedicated, full-time staff. One simple landing page provides access all your compliance actions and related modules. Efficiently manage compliance tasks and other project activities, and maintain the elements needed to create a robust compliance management system (e.g., document control, records management, CAPAs, training, audits, monitoring).
Compliance management allows you to:
- Maintain all standards, programs, and regulatory requirements in one place.
- Create an outline of how you plan to meet each requirement for each standard.
- Associate documents to each requirement.
- Create a change history automatically.
- Update as your company changes and grows.
- Create alignment and consistency between different standards (e.g., ISO, SQF, PSM, RBPS, RD, IFS, BRC, FSSC 22000).
- Easily audit your systems.
- Filter through programs quickly based on regulatory agency (e.g., DOT, EPA, OSHA, state) or certification standard.
- Manage related inspections with mobile forms and set alerts based on inspection results.
- Use the compliance tracking/calendar for managing and monitoring routine compliance activities:
- Track and manage your company’s compliance to applicable standards and requirements (e.g., EPA, OSHA, DOT, FDA).
- Assign responsibility for tasks.
- Establish processes to manage and track compliance-related tasks.
- Create workflow reminders and notifications when items are due or need to be renewed.
- Get a quick overview of compliance deadlines throughout the year.
- Detail activities and instructions for completing each requirement.
- Upload forms or associated documentation, as needed, for each requirement.