Businesses face a complex web of regulations and other requirements regarding their material use, supply chain, byproducts, and environmental and safety practices, amongst many others. In today’s economic climate, it is difficult for companies to devote the resources required to maintain compliance activities at a sustained and satisfactory level—but it is essential.
Kestrel understands the importance of developing and maintaining key internal controls that ensure the reliability of compliance systems and that adhere to current and pending regulations, industry standards and other requirements.
Connecting Compliance to Strategy
Kestrel is an innovator and developer of services that help industry improve performance and reduce costs of regulatory compliance. Some of the highest value assistance we provide our clients is in the early stages of project planning and strategy development, particularly in the sequencing of compliance and audits, management systems development, and Corrective Action Plan (CAP) management and completion.
We have experience and success with regulatory enforcement-driven projects that require skills in regulatory strategy, negotiations, expert analysis, presentations and testimony—and, equally important—trust and relationship building. Using a systems model that is aligned with business objectives and capabilities, we optimize compliance methods and improve performance.
Our compliance services include:
- Compliance program review — process development and standardization
- Auditing services, including program design and electronic auditing tools
- Outsourced compliance support
- Right-Sized Compliance approach
- Policy and regulatory analysis
- Regulatory negotiation strategy and support, expert testimony
- Due diligence
- Siting, permitting, and ongoing compliance program strategies
- Third-party oversight/expert support