Meet Our Team
- Areas of Expertise: Behavioral statistics, research methods, human performance review, industrial psychology and safety, person-environment fit
- Education/Certifications: M.A. in Community/Clinical Psychology, Norfolk State University, and B.A. in Psychology, University of Arizona – Tucson
Will plays a key role in Kestrel’s Human Performance Reliability (HPR) services, leveraging his background in organization/industrial psychology to help companies identify factors that contribute to human error in operations. He has a keen knowledge of behavioral safety, safety culture, safety management systems, reducing burnout, person-environment fit, and understanding individuals within the context of an organization/society. He further enhances Kestrel’s HPR offering with strong skills in conducting research and assessments, analyzing data, and compiling reports that interpret assessment results.
As a consultant on HPR projects, Will provides expertise in the following areas:
- Applying and implementing Kestrel’s HPR into practice with industrial clients
- Mining and analyzing human performance and reliability data to identify patterns and trends
- Helping integrate the conceptual theory into practical operations
Will has developed expertise on the comprehensive assessment of practices, processes, systems, and culture related to safety. He has a sound theoretical background in safety assessment that can be adapted and targeted to the needs of a particular client.
Will previously taught behavioral statistics at Norfolk State University, and is well versed in using statistical analysis to evaluate the significance of research results. He is adept at using t-tests, ANOVA, chi square, correlation coefficients, and measures of effect size to determine whether a particular treatment leads to significantly different outcomes.
Will also provides a variety of support to Kestrel’s project managers, senior consultants, and clients, as needed, particularly related to Kestrel’s Technology-Enabled Business Solutions. He works with our team of experts to translate traditional processes into a wide range of expandable IT solutions that improve clients’ performance and reliability.