Meet Our Team
Senior Communications Consultant
- Areas of Expertise: Marketing communications, technical writing, change communications, social media, brand management, public relations, promotional campaigns, sustainability/corporate social responsibility reporting
- Education/Certifications: B.A in Communication – Public Relations, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Stacey brings to Kestrel 15 years of experience working as a communications professional in the environmental consulting industry. Her communications expertise spans all facets of internal and external communication, including executive communications, brand management, public relations, website management, electronic communications, social media, newsletter development, change communications (e.g., mergers/acquisitions/divestitures), promotional campaigns, and copywriting/editing for various media.
Stacey excels at taking technical data and information and turning it into meaningful content that tells a compelling story. She has been involved in the development and creation of a number of sustainability initiatives, mission statements, and CSR reports for clients across a number of industries. She has also written and edited for several client publications (e.g., BBA Aviation CSR report, BP South Houston HSE newsletter, Huntsman PSM newsletter, Fiberweb regulatory alert newsletter, American Foundry Society newsletter, Union Pacific Railroad Safety Management System procedure development and communication rollout, CenterPoint Energy Safety Program assessment report, Bossco Safety Program documentation, National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) Responsible Distribution online training courses). In addition, Stacey provides community relations and public relations assistance, as needed, on sensitive projects.
Prior to joining Kestrel, Stacey served in roles as Senior Copywriter/Content Specialist for a Texas-based environmental consulting firm and Senior Communications Specialist for a Wisconsin-based environmental consulting and renewable energy engineering and construction company. In these roles, she has:
- Successfully implemented three company re-branding initiatives
- Overseen five redesigns of company websites
- Established internal and external newsletters
- Led the launch of corporate social media efforts, creating strategy and messaging for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter