Meet Our Team
Principal, Information Technology
- Areas of Expertise: Information technology, including software selection, audit programs, and custom database creation, metrics reporting, asset inventories; process, energy, and EHS systems optimization and automation; ISO 14001 EMS audits
- Education/Certifications: B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Valparaiso University
Evan helps companies respond to their changing environmental, health, and safety needs and requirements by providing assistance with process, energy, and environmental systems optimization. He specializes in implementing information technology (IT) solutions—ranging from software selection, to audit system design, to custom database creation—to increase business efficiency and foster positive returns. He helps clients automate EHS systems from the ground up, improve existing systems, and optimize them to reduce costs and improve performance.
Evan has over 15 years of consulting and project management experience working with many types of industries, including railroads, utilities, chemicals, manufacturing, construction, and foods, and has received training as an ISO 14001 EMS auditor.
In addition to managing a wide variety of IT projects, Evan’s career highlights include:
- Assisting a large foundry company in the design, implementation, and certification to ISO 14001 for multiple facilities
- Assisting with the design of a one-year and five-year strategic EHS plan, including the design of a project rating/ranking tool
- Developing the web-based architecture that Kestrel uses to design and document ISO 14001 EMS
Prior to joining Kestrel, Evan worked at RMT, Inc. as an environmental engineer. He was instrumental in the company’s execution of several large-scale contaminated site cleanups that were often completed at-risk to the company, a position that made proper execution critical.