Kestrel Hosts HACCP Team Leader/Trainer Training Course
May 1, 2014 - Kestrel Food Safety
Kestrel Management is offering a 3-day, classroom-based Food Safety HACCP Team/Lead Training Course. This course is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to perform activities to lead, design, and develop HACCP Programs in accordance with the International HACCP Alliance. Register now!
May 20-22, 2014 • 8:30 am – 5:30 pm • Cost: $1,020 • Lisle, Illinois
Who Should Attend
This course applies to all organizations directly or indirectly involved in the food chain. It is intended for experienced food safety professionals seeking an understanding of the HACCP systems approach to food safety controls and preventive controls, and the skills required to effectively manage programs according to “best practices” and certification.
The HACCP training is highly interactive in nature, with emphasis on active involvement of participants in group work, brainstorming sessions, quizzes, and reflection exercises. Participants help teach each other to assist everyone in assimilating and consolidating their understanding of “advanced” HACCP Program design, development, and implementation requirements.
- Understand the relationship between HACCP and food safety systems
- GMPs, prerequisite programs, and applications
- Importance of SOPs, GMPs and SSOPs
- HACCP concepts and hazard categorization
- Guidelines and regulations for the intended use of HACCP
- Seven principles required by HACCP
- Flow chart, diagram requirements, and critical equipment of process and products
- Proper methods to establish critical limits and preventive measures
- Establishment and validation of critical control points and monitoring requirements
- Process, requirements, and importance of effective recordkeeping
- Effective HACCP program verification processes and procedures
- Design, development, and implementation of a HACCP plan
- HACCP plan maintenance, monitoring, and updating procedures
- Impact of regulatory issues on HACCP plans, implementation, and systems
- HACCP plan maintenance, monitoring, and measurement processes
- Costs, benefits, and value of a HACCP plan
- Success factors for HACCP systems and how to achieve planned results
- Sustained HACCP programs, plans, and systems through proper plan management
Register now to join Kestrel Management for this 3-day HACCP Training Course on May 20-22 in Lisle, Illinois.