Kestrel Is Hiring
March 17, 2014 - Kestrel Management • dynaQ
Kestrel Management has a need for a strong C# and/or VB.NET / ASP.NET Developer in Madison, WI. We have immediate needs and will begin conducting technical phone screens ASAP. The C# and/or VB.NET / ASP.NET Developer will design, develop, deploy, and provide production support for multiple standard and customized data-driven browser based applications. The C# and/or VB.NET/ASP.NET Developer will focus on developing in a small development environment, where your ability to handle all aspects of development will be critical. The applications tend to be multi-tiered, and our developers work on all aspects of the applications. The C# and/or VB.NET / ASP.NET Developer will support multiple applications, including a custom development, and several enterprise application GUI interface.
5+ years of experience in the following areas:
- C# and/or VB.NET/ASP.NET 3.5-4.0+ web development
- Design/develop/deploy/support multi-tiered applications – primary focus is data-driven, browser-based applications
- RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems)
- Browser application development (2+ years)
- Client-side scripting
- SQL server 2005/2008/R2 database development
- SQL scripting/querying/statements
Preferred skills (not required):
- Crystal reports
- SharePoint services
- Unit/code testing experience
Interested candidates should email their resumes and qualifications to Evan Fitzgerald at email@example.com.