Business Software Support Specialist
Location: Madison, WI
Position Type: Full-time, direct hire
Our approach in applying technology to operations isn’t about just finding and buying a software tool. It is about understanding the business need, integrating the tool into existing operations, and deploying it so it doesn’t just “sit on the shelf” underutilized.
Our Business Software Support Specialist will play a key consultative role with assisting clients in identifying technical business needs, managing data, delivering training, and supporting client requests.
- Collaborate with Sales and Technical teams to help identify, create, and develop best business solutions for Kestrel clients
- Leverage knowledge of proprietary technologies and platforms to help identify needs of clients
- Collect and manage client data and expectations
- Configure devices for access as defined
- Provide daily support of technical solutions and issues for clients
- Aide in configuring business solutions products used by Kestrel technical team
- Conduct training on identified proprietary and other products
- Answer all client calls and provide client reporting as needed
- Identify opportunities to expand Kestrel services
- Associates Degree plus 2 years of professional business and technical experience
- Experience providing solutions to clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office; SharePoint skills, desired
- Light travel monthly to provide client training
Interested candidates should email their resumes and qualifications to Evan Fitzgerald at email@example.com.