GFSI, FSMA, ISO 9001:2015 & Certification Workshop
October 22, 2015 - Kestrel Food Safety
Join Kestrel, DNV GL, and the PIASC Label & Packaging Group for a workshop explaining the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and how they affect flexible packaging printers. Many retail stores are now starting to require their printers to be certified. Learn what is involve in becoming a certified GFSI and FSMA printer. Find out what you need to do and keep up with the new regulations from the pros in the food safety world. Register now!
Date: Friday, November 20, 2015
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Cost: $20 (members), $30 (nonmembers)*
Location: Fullerton College, Room 901
321 E. Chapman Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832
- GFSI…who, what, where, why?
- Primary GFSI-recognized schemes for packaging and packaging components (labels and adhesives)
- FSMA issues and how they impact packaging and packaging components
- How a printed label or flexographic film producer of food contact materials should strategize and develop plans to meet food safety compliance and certification requirements
- ISO 9001:2015 – what has changed?
Who should attend?
- Owners, CEO, CFO
- Plant and production managers
- Food safety and quality managers
- Anyone producing or about to produce flexible packaging and packaging components
Register online at www.piasc.org or call Emily Holguin at 323-728-9500, x262.
Submitted by: Bill Bremer