DNV GL Food Safety Breakfast Session: June 3
May 12, 2015 - Kestrel Food Safety
Kestrel encourages you to join DNV GL for breakfast on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 in Torrance, California, to discuss the latest updates on the Food & Beverage Certification Standards.
Who Should Attend
Any person who is planning or already certified to a GFSI-benchmarked or ISO 9001 standard, including food safety and quality managers, plant managers, consultants, internal auditors.
- 8:00 – 8:30 a.m.: Registration & Continental Breakfast
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.: Why GFSI & the Value of Certification
- 9:30 – 10:30 a.m.: Turning Risk into Opportunities with GFSI Standards
- 10:00 – 10:15 a.m.: Coffee Break
- 10:15 – 11:00 a.m.: Challenges Facing the Industry
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.: ISO 9001:2015 QMS Update
- 12:00 p.m.: Adjourn
Submitted by: Bill Bremer