April 23-24: BRC Food Safety Course
March 20, 2014 - Kestrel Food Safety
Kestrel Management and DNV GL are teaming up to bring you a two-day training session on the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety.
BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 6
April 23 – 24, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. daily
Lisle Conference/Training Center
2443 Warrenville Road, Lisle, IL
About the Course
The BRC Food Safety Course provides participants with in-depth understanding of the Standard’s details in terms of the protocol and the related requirements. This includes discussion of the BRC Auditing Methodology and events during and after the audit. At the end of the training course participants will understand:
- Background and benefits of the Standard
- Content of the Standard in terms of the protocol and requirements
- Details of the scheme
- Audit planning and the events during and after the audit
- Current compliance monitoring of certification bodies by the BRC
- Audit scope and planning for the audit
- Time spent in carrying out GMP and document review audits
- Enrollment scheme
- Details of the requirement clauses, including fundamental clauses and statements of intent
- Closing the audit, corrective actions, and certificate issues
Register now! For more information, email Bill Bremer at email@example.com.
And don’t miss our next training session! Kestrel and DNV GL will also be offering HACCP Training on May 20-22, 2014. Save the date and watch your email for more details.
Submitted by: Bill Bremer